Service for solicitors
We are a modern Chartered Accountants practice and Registered Auditors. We have the necessary qualifications laid down by the Law Society to act as Reporting Accountants and indeed we specialise in Solicitors’ Accounts.
In addition to the Accountant’s Report to the Law Society we provide the following:
- Budgeting linked to monthly or quarterly profit and loss accounts showing variances useful for management decision.
- Cash flow budgets for future planning.
- Billing targets to achieve maximum profitability.
- Assistance in implementing a practice-wide database.
- Assist you in producing and analysing specific management reports.
Taxation of practice profits
- Partnership tax and individual partners tax planning.
- Capital gains and inheritance tax computations and planning.
Practice profitability and management tools
- Reports on gearing ratio in terms of external finance.
- Assistance in obtaining finance and meeting relevant lending criteria.
- Ensuring that the practice uses the most efficient forms of borrowing.
- Setting of fee-earner targets to maximise profitability.
- Reports on ‘lock-up’ i.e. work-in-progress and debtor days and effect on cash flow.
For a free initial consultation please call Mr. K. Nathwani on 0208 861 3355